Thank you to our Co-producer patron Kevin Wetter for selecting this week’s topic!
This 1994 indie rock album means a lot to its fans as proof positive that you can survive a romantic breakup. We look at the small business that drove its creation and try to put ourselves in the shoes of the listeners who cherish it.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Superchunk release acoustic version of ‘Foolish’ w/ Allison Crutchfield, Owen Pallett, more
- Brian Paulson Studio aesthetics
- Rank Your Records: Laura Ballance Ruthlessly Rates Superchunk’s Ten Albums
- Dusting ‘Em Off: Superchunk – Foolish
- CHUNKY STYLE
- The Guide to Getting into Superchunk