This 2014 collection of short horror stories shows a prolific author experimenting with different tropes and genres to find wonder in making sense of the world. We discuss Jones’s unique writing process to understand the importance he gives horror.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Book Review: After the People Lights Have Gone Off – Author Stephen Graham Jones
- After the People Lights Have Gone Off by Stephen Graham Jones
- Stephen Graham Jones ~ After the People Lights Have Gone Off
- Haunted Reading
- Interview: Stephen Graham Jones
- Stephen Graham Jones on writing horror and its inverse, romance
- Interview: Stephen Graham Jones on The Weird
- One Month of Reading Stephen Graham Jones: A Primer
- Consuming, Incarcerating, and “Transmoting” Misery: Border Practice in Vizenor’s Bearheart and Jones’s The Fast Red Road
- We are Stephen Graham Jones, author of AFTER THE PEOPLE LIGHTS HAVE GONE OFF and Richard Thomas, Editor-in-Chief of Dark House Press—this is our AMA, so ASK US ANYTHING!
- In Convo With Stephen Graham Jones
- Senses All Turned Up: An Interview with Stephen Graham Jones
- Curbside Splendor Under Fire by Authors, Goes On Publishing Hiatus
- Native American literature’s shapeshifter