This horror comic by Grant Morrison, Chris Burnham and Nathan Fairbairn purports to act symbolically like our archetypes of myth. We ask whether it’s successful in getting into our subconscious and if cosmic horror and lack of meaning even scare us anymore.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Afterword in the collected NAMELESS
- ‘Nameless’ Was the Scariest Comic Book of 2015
- Understanding Grant Morrison’s “Nameless”
- Halloween Horror: Nameless by Grant Morrison, Chris Burnham and Nathan Fairbairn
- Kill Yr Gods: Reconnecting with Grant Morrison Through Nameless
- Brain Teeth / Endless Nameless Part 2: Macro Meaning vs Micro Meaning