Michael Shea was a genre writer who combined fantasy, science fiction and horror into a unique blend of wonder and imagination. Together with our guest Robert Lamb (Stuff To Blow Your Mind), we discuss Shea’s writing style and legacy.
Interested in the media we discussed this episode? Please support the show by purchasing it through our affiliate store:
- Demiurge: The Complete Cthulhu Mythos Tales of Michael Shea
- Michael Shea listing on Amazon
- Eight Black Offerings
- The Grave Stompers: Six Tales From the Southern Earth
- Karl Edward Wagner listing on Amazon
- Swords and Deviltry (The Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser) (Vol 1)
- The End of the Story: The Collected Fantasies, Vol. 1 (The Collected Fantasies of Clark Ashton Smith)
- The Extra. (2009). Publishers Weekly, 256(49), 35.